Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Prayer of Gratitude

Adobe House, Taos Pueblo, New Mexico

Gratitude is the key to acceptance, wisdom, peace and abundance. Let's express a prayer of gratitude. Mine is:
Thank you for the opportunity to know what is important and what is not important.
Thank you for love, health, peace and prosperity.
Thank you for what I have learned when I have experienced ill health, disappointment, frustration and lack.
Thank you for the opportunity to know the Divine, without religion.
Thank you for the opportunity to let go of my gender identity, my religion, and my other beliefs, and express who I really am.
Thank you for the opportunity to use this body to experience all that the material world has to offer.
Thank you for the opportunity to be present, even in this very moment.

No comments: