Sunday, August 3, 2014

Being

Kereta, Coromandel, New Zealand

Peace.  Love.  Joy.  Freedom.  We have all had glimpses of these states of being.  Is it possible to perpetuate those states.  Of course.

They are our very essence.  All we have to do is switch from thinking to being.

When we turn our attention away from thought, our essence fills the vacuum.  We are in our natural state of peace, love, joy and freedom.

We do not have to learn anything, achieve anything, follow anybody, read anything.  There is nothing that we have to do.  All that we have to do is make a choice in this very moment to shift our attention from thought to being.  The Universe will do the rest.

Easy peasy.  Let's be free.

1 comment:

Nils said...

I have found that I am a better person for myself, my loved ones, my friends and the world at large when I don't try and be something other than the simplest human being I can be. I no longer try to judge everything my some a priori set of beliefs. This includes religious beliefs, spiritual beliefs, teachings of gurus, saints and sinners. We all know what "to do," we just have to get out of our own way.